Making St. Louis a cleaner, greener, better place to live!
Dedicated to cleaning, greening St. Louis since 1982
From graffiti removal to Blitz to the daffodils that sprout their blooms all around town, Brightside St. Louis is the city’s oldest and most comprehensive not-for-profit cleaning and greening group. Learn more about what we’re doing to grow an even more beautiful St. Louis!
Brightside is funded through donations from individuals, companies and foundations and by a grant from HUD and the St. Louis Community Development Administration.
Featured in the Missouri Conservationist
- Make the most of your holiday shopping. Harness the power of Amazon and shop through AmazonSmile. When you shop AmazonSmile, Amazon donates 0.5% of the purchase price to Brightside. Bookmark the link above and support us every time you shop.
- Celebrate #GivingTuesday. After popular shopping events like Black Friday and Cyber Monday have ended, #GivingTuesday offers a way to bring about real change in your community. So, mark your calendar for this charitable day that’s observed on the Tuesday following Thanksgiving (12/1/15). And, amplify your donation through the power of social media by posting about your #GivingTuesday #UNselfie gift to Brightside on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- Double your donation. Many businesses will match charitable donations made by their employees. To find out if your employer offers matching gifts, click the link above.
- Give a gift that keeps on giving. Make a holiday donation to Brightside for your Secret Santa gift exchange, in honor or in memory of a loved one, or as your end-of-year, tax-deductible charitable giving.
- Show off your Brightside pride. Treat your family, friends and yourself to our goodies, like our one-of-a-kind reusable tote bag and coffee mug.
Learn more about the greening programs your donations to Brightside will help support.